Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Broadline Cable understands that sometimes a product is just not the best solution. Therefore we have created a very fair and flexible return policy to benefit both the client and Broadline Cable.
These are Broadline Cable’s standard return policies and are applicable only to products purchased directly from the our website.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Broadline Cable client service.
Products that are not eligible for return:
- Any product not purchased from ShopBroadline.com
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that has the UPC code removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Any product that doesn’t meet our eligibility standards will be sent back to you at your cost and expense
Return Policy Time and Limitations
Every product, excluding TV’s, purchased from Broadline Cable can be returned within 30 calendar days. The item must be in like new condition with the original packaging. If the packaging is missing or not able to be used there will be a restocking fee of 5%. This will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued via the original method of payment on the order. No shipping charges will be refunded. All items must have an RMA number issued by a Broadline Cable representative (see below for more details).
Television Standard Return Policy
- RMA Issuance Time: 15 Days
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: Yes
This is our Standard 30-Day Return Policy. Items covered by this policy must be returned to Broadline Cable within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Broadline Cable, and not the issuance of an RMA.
This policy includes (but is not limited to) CRT TVs, DLP TVs, Home Theater Projectors, LCD TVs, and Plasma TVs.
NOTE: For televisions above 37 inches, someone18 years or older is required to sign the shipping courier’s release form to complete delivery. By signing the release, you are acknowledging and agreeing to Broadline Cable’s Policy that you cannot return the television to Broadline Cable for a refund, and that the condition of the delivery is satisfactory. After delivery, please read all included documentation and/or contact the manufacturer directly to determine applicable warranty coverage, AIT shipments require that shipping damage is reported within 48 HOURS of the product’s delivery.
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise being returned to you or a refusal of RMA:
- Any television that is damaged due to neglect, abuse or misuse; this includes but is not limited to burns in Plasma TV’s
- Any television that has a manufacturers defect or is not performing to the manufacturers standards
- Any television that is not in its original packaging with all accessories and manuals
How to return and item to Broadline Cable
Broadline Cable has made all attempts to make return easy for both the client and us. Follow the steps below:
- Find your Broadline Cable order number for the item purchased
- Contact us via phone, email, or our RMA submission for on this site
- Be sure to include the order number, which item(s) you are returning, and the reason for your return
- When you process you shipment to Broadline Cable, include the RMA number clearly labeled on the outside of thepackage. Boxes without an RMA may be delayed or refused. It is recommended that you ship item(s) via a service that provides tracking or delivery confirmation. Broadline Cable is not responsible if your item(s) is lost with a carrier and does not make it.
- Refunds will be processed in a timely manner. Typically it takes 2-5 business days for Broadline Cable to receive the item. Upon receipt Broadline Cable will process your return 1-4. Refunds may take an additional 2-3 business days depending on the method of payment.
If you have any questions on our policy or on creating a return please contact us. Our representatives are available Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM Eastern to answer any questions or concerns you may have.