Integrate your Sonos Arc with your wall-mounted TV
The Sanus WSSATM1-B2 lets you mount your Sonos Arc sound bar directly below your wall-mounted TV. The bracket can extend your Sonos Arc up to 5″ inches from the wall. This allows easy access to your sound bar’s connectors. It also provides clearance for the Arc’s up-firing Dolby Atmos speakers, moving them out from under your TV.
You can adjust the height of your mounted sound bar up to 15″, so you can use the bracket with TVs up to 90″. And with Sanus’ easy-release latches, you can adjust the Arc so it fits snugly under your TV, without using tools.
The bracket connects directly to your wall mount, so your Sonos Arc will always remain in the same plane as your TV, no matter how you swivel or tilt it. You can use the bracket with fixed, swivel, or full-motion mounts.
- for mounting a Sonos Arc sound bar underneath your TV
- works with your existing TV wall mount
- extends up to 5″ from wall to provide speaker clearance
- height adjustable up to 15″
- easy release latch lets you make tool-free adjustments
- weight limit: 14 lbs.
- mounting hardware included
- 28-7/16″W x 24″H x 1-5/8″D
- warranty: 10 years
There are no reviews yet.