About the Sanus WSIWPSB1-W1 In-Wall Power Kit
Easily send power and signal to your TV
Sometimes the ideal spot on the wall for your TV doesn’t have a power outlet behind it. This kit from Sanus helps solve that problem by creating a recessed two-outlet AC receptacle behind your wall-mounted TV.
It allows you to conceal wiring behind the wall, giving you a neat, clean installation. There’s even a slot to pass your HDMI, optical digital, or coaxial cables from behind the TV down the wall.
How it works
Use the included drywall saw to create one opening behind your TV, and another opening towards the bottom of the wall. The kit comes with two wall inserts, which connect together with the included in-wall power cable.
Once everything’s installed, simply plug your TV’s power cable into the top insert, and use the included extension cable to connect the bottom insert to a nearby AC outlet.
Add power to your sound bar, too
There’s a third piece to this kit that wires into the bottom-mounted wall insert. It creates a single-outlet AC receptacle that’s perfect for supplying power to a wall-mounted sound bar.
- 3-piece in-wall power kit for a wall-mounted TV and sound bar
- top-mounted insert creates a recessed 2-outlet AC receptacle
- connect your TV and a second device like a streaming stick or amplified TV antenna
- includes a pass-through for HDMI, optical digital, and coaxial cables
- fits behind most TV wall mounts
- includes a 1-outlet AC receptacle that installs behind a wall-mounted sound bar
- inserts are paintable to match your room’s décor
- drywall saw and in-wall power cable included
- top insert: 6-1/2″W x 8″H x 3-15/16″D
- middle insert: 5-1/2″W x 2″H x 3″D
- bottom insert: 3″W x 4-3/4″H x 2-5/8″D
- warranty: 1 year