About the Sanus WSIWP1-W1 In-Wall Cable Management Kit
Easily conceal power and signal cables
Sometimes the ideal spot on the wall for your TV or wall-mounted powered speaker doesn’t have a power outlet nearby. This two-piece kit from Sanus helps solve that problem by creating a small cable pass-through.
Use it to supply power and signal to a wall-mounted device, and enjoy a clean, finished look in your room.
How it works
Use the included drywall saw to create one opening behind your device, and another opening towards the bottom of the wall. The kit comes with two in-wall power grommets, which connect together with the included 10-foot in-wall power cable. There’s also a pass-through for an HDMI, Ethernet, or coaxial cable.
Once everything’s installed, simply plug your TV’s power cable into the top grommet, and use the included extension cable to connect the bottom grommet to a nearby AC outlet.
- in-wall cable concealment kit for a wall-mounted TV or wireless speaker
- dual in-wall grommets create a pass-through for power and signal cables
- fits behind most TV wall mounts
- included in-wall power cord provides AC power to a connected device up to 10 feet away
- included external power cord connects to a nearby AC receptacle up to 6 feet away
- inserts are paintable to match your room’s décor
- drill bit and hole saw included
- inserts are 3″ in diameter
- warranty: 1 year