Say goodbye to dropped calls, poor call quality, and slow internet.
- Factory certified refurbished signal booster with one-year manufacturer warranty
- For a single user in a vehicle: cars, truckers, RVs, and boats
- Cell phone needs to be sitting in cradle to work properly
- Boosts talk, text, 3G, and 4G/LTE for US cellular carriers (except iDen & WiMax)
- Supports carrier frequencies: 698-746 MHz, 746-787 MHz, 824-894 MHz, 1850-1995 MHz, 1710-1755/2110-2155MHz
Wilson 460107 Sleek 4G Amplifier Kit boosts talk, text, internet, 2G, 3G, AWS and 4G/LTE for most US carriers: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular etc. (except for Clearwire and Nextel) for vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans, RVs and boats, up to 23 dB gain for a single user.
This product has been professionally refurbished to meet or exceed OEM quality and standards. All refurbished units are complete kits, tested to work properly, and are in like-new condition. In many cases, these are open-box and/or clearance items. Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1-Year Manufacturer’s warranty. Same great performance at a deep discount.
PRODUCT Top 10 Benefits
Who is this for?
This model is designed to increase cellular data (talk, text, internet, 2G, 3G, AWS, 4G/LTE) in a vehicle such as car, truck, van, RV and boat, up to 23 dB gain for a single user. Your cell phone will need to be directly sitting in the cradle to operate properly. Can be used hands free with a headset or Bluetooth device.
Which Carriers Does it Work for?
The Wilson 460107 Sleek 4G Booster amplifies talk & text, 3G and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except for Clearwire, Nextel, Mobilicity and WIND
- All US carriers (4G LTE & 3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, etc.
- Frequencies: 700Mhz, 850Mhz, 1900Mhz, and AWS 1700/2100Mhz.
How Does it Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a compact, high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times with Wilson’s SmarTech III technology, and then redirecting to your vehicle. Straight from the cell tower to your phone. It’s almost magic.