Say goodbye to dropped calls, poor call quality, and slow internet.
- Factory certified refurbished signal booster with one-year manufacturer warranty
- Boosts 4G LTE & 3G signals for a desktop workspace area at home, office, or apartment
- Up to 1,500 sq ft coverage depending on outside signal
- Enhances talk, text, and high-speed 4G LTE internet
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers indoors
Wilson 460101R DT4G SmarTech III™ Amplifier Refuribished Kit boosts talk, texting, internet, 2G, 3G, AWS and 4G/LTE for most US carriers: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc. for home or office, small area such as a desktop or modest workspace, up to 60 dB gain. This is a FCC-certified refurbished model, complete DIY kit.
All refurbished units are complete kits, tested to work properly, and are in like-new condition. In many cases, these are open-box and/or clearance items. Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1-Year Manufacturer’s warranty. Same great performance at a deep discount.
PRODUCT Top 10 Benefits
Who is this for?
You’re at your desk or cubicle and need reliable signal for talk & text and fast 4G internet. You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, and slower-than-a-slug internet.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and much faster high-speed 4G LTE. Perfect for people needing fast uploads and downloads for streaming apps such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, and other data-heavy apps.
For best results, stay within 5-8 ft of the amplifier or within the room. Get the signal you deserve to get the job done and leave work where it belongs.
Which Carriers Does it Work for?
The Wilson Electronics 460101R DT4G amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (4G LTE & 3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700Mhz, 850Mhz, 1900Mhz, and AWS 1700/2100Mhz.
How Does it Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a panel antenna, amplifying it multiple times with Wilson’s patented SmarTech III technology. The amplified signal bypasses all exterior and interior obstructions and interference directly to your desk.
From the cell tower straight to your phone for clearer calls, faster internet, wider coverage, and stable connections. Say goodbye to interruptions.
There are no reviews yet.