3G PoE Receiver- 4K over IP decoder
– Decodes the IP data back into a 4K or 1080p HDMI
signal to be displayed on any screen.
– Can be set to scale 4K signals with HDCP 2.2 down to a
1080p signals for displaying on non HDCP 2.2 -compliant
1080p TVs. Perfect for homes where there is that annoying
1080p set in a bathroom. basement or outdoor area.
– Can upscale 1080p signals to4K.
– Can also be set to passthrough mode meaning that no
scaling takes place. Passthrough mode is ideal for when
you would prefer to rely on a TVs built-in upscaler.
– RS232 control
– Outputs any audio signal from stereo up to
object -based formats (Dolby Atmos and DTS:X).
If a source device is set to Dolby Digital 5.1 and connected to a
3G+AVPr0 transmitter, the 3G+P0E receiver can decode this
as 2.0 channel if in a stereo audio zone, and can alternatively
decode it as 5.1 in a multichannel zone.
Fully PoE- no power supplies are needed.
– Can also be used to build 4K or 1080p video walls.
from 2×2 to 16×16 in size.