Tytan Fire Block Foam Sealant is a ready – to- use polyurethane expanding foam formulated for filling, insulating and sealing gaps, cracks and openings in the interior and exterior of buildings. Tytan Fire Block Foam has been tested according to ASTM-E814 (modified), NFPA 268 and meets the requirements for fireblocking penetrations around wires, pipes, ducts and other penetrating items in single family residential construction. TYTAN FIRE BLOCK Foam Sealant is an ICC Evaluation Service approved fireblocking material per ICC-ES Report 3302. This multi – purpose formula creates a durable, airtight and waterproof seal that stops air infiltration, provides high insulation value and saves time and energy. It has excellent adhesion to most building surfaces including wood, glass, metal, masonry and plastic. It is environmentally friendly with no CFC’s or CFC’s or HCFC’s, and it is UL Classified.
• Tested to UL723
• Tested to ASTM E814 (modified)
• Tested to NFPA 286
• NFPA 30B Classification: Level 3 Aerosol Product Features
• Type V Residential Fireblock* as evaluated by ICC-ES report ES 3302
• Product Complies with International Building Code (IBC) and International Residential Code (IRC) Fireblocking Requirements
• Inhibits the Passage of Fire through Residential Utility Penetrations
• Excellent Sealing Against Gas and Smoke
• All-Direction Dispensing – More Comfortable Application in Places that are Hard to Reach
• Easy-to-Use – Guarantees Significant Savings in Labor Costs
• Durable Airtight Seal – Stops Air Infiltration, Drafts and Energy Loss
• Excellent for Interior and Exterior Applications
• Bright Orange Color for Easy Identification
• Shelf life 18 months
There are no reviews yet.