You know that sinking feeling when you return home and see your garage door open? As an easy entrance into your home you keep a lot of valuable things in your garage. From cars to tools, sports equipment to freezers full of food, there might more value in the garage than the rest of the house combined. Know when it’s open with the IQ Tilt-S, a simple, encrypted, device that tells your panel whether the overhead garage door is open or closed, and since your panel is connected to your alarm.com account, you’ll be able to see the current status of your garage door at any time from your mobile device or computer.
– Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
– Detects whether door is open or closed
– Receive a text message if the garage is left open when you leave your house
– Sensor: 2.5”H x 1”W x .5”D
– Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air.
– Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
– Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
– Unique code ID
– Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
– RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
– Operating Temperature: -10C~50C Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing Storage Temperature: -40-80C
– Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V Lithium (x2).