Simultaneously Plays Three Different Audio Sources
The Nuvo P5200 Professional Series Player will enhance your home audio system by providing high fidelity sound to three independent zones in your home. The P5200 is part of the Nuvo Player Portfolio line, delivering 100 watts of power per channel at 8 ohms, or 200 watts of power per channel at 4 ohms. It mounts to a 2U rack shelf and connects to your network via Ethernet. This will allow the 3 zone audio system to access audio content from networked computers and connected devices; plus, it has built-in access to streaming services such as Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, SiriusXM, and other online sources.
- Professional 3 zone audio system provides high-fidelity sound to 3 independent zones
- 100 watts of power per channel at 8 ohms, or 200 watts of power per channel at 4 ohms
- Connects to the network with a single Ethernet cable
- Can be hard-wired with other Nuvo Players for a customized home audio solution
- USB connectivity in the front and back for music library creation, USB thumb drives, or external powered hard drives
- Control remotely using free Player Portfolio mobile app (Android and iOS)
- Supports 3rd-party integration with Vantage, Crestron, Control4, KNX, RTI, URC, and more
- Allows remote network and device management with Domotz PRO
The P5200 3 zone audio system has a 2U rack design with side-mounted heat sinks and no fans. All line inputs and line outputs use a combination 3.5mm analog/TOSLINK connection, which allows you to connect and distribute audio from various sources such as CD players, cable/sat boxes, Blu-ray players, and other devices, while outputs can deliver audio to auxiliary amplifiers, subwoofers, and a variety of high-quality speakers.
- P5200 Player
- Power Cable
- 3 zone audio system must be connected to a local area network (LAN) with active Internet service using an Ethernet cable (included).
- Not all USB drives are supported natively by the USB port. USB drives should meet USB 2.0 requirements.
- To enable voice control of the Legrand Nuvo P5200 Player through devices with Amazon Alexa, it requires:
- A device with Amazon Alexa, such as Amazon Echo, connected to your home network
- The Amazon Alexa app installed on a mobile device
- An Internet connection
- The Legrand Nuvo Player Controller app, installed on a mobile device
- An active Samsung ARTIK™ Cloud account
About The Nuvo Player Portfolio Audio System
Available in both wired and wireless configurations, the Nuvo Player Portfolio line of players and products provide an all-in-one solution for experiencing superior home audio. Whether you want to access music from your home network, a connected storage device, or a wide range of online options (Pandora, Spotify, Sirius XM, and more) Nuvo Player Portfolio products allow homeowners to create the perfect home audio system that’s more easily accessible than ever before.
About The Nuvo Player Portfolio Mobile App
All of your favorite music connected through your Nuvo Player Portfolio system can be accessed easily on your smartphone through the free Nuvo Player Portfolio App. The app will allow you to select a zone or multiple zones (kitchen, dining room, living room, etc.) where you’ll be able to play music from your favorite online music stations, connected devices, or personal music library on your local network. You can even adjust the volume, playlists, pause, next, and mute for each zone.
Be Closer To Your Music
You love music, it’s that simple. The way it can inspire and energize, soothe and comfort, right when you need it. The way you can always count on it to be the party guest that really rocks the house. And Nuvo loves bringing the music to you, complete with every ounce of feeling it possesses and every last instrumental detail, in your own home. Whatever you need your music to do, our whole home audio solutions make it happen easily and affordably.