Architectural Wall-mounted Control, Celsius TemperatureLutronR comfort controls your light and shade/drapery systems for convenient control of all aspects of an environment, natural light, artifi cial light, and temperature, from the touch of a button. LutronR Comfort Controls allow heating and cooling systems to integrate seamlessly with LutronR systems and must be located within 30ft (9m) of an RF signal repeater.The seeTemp wall display provides control of thermostat settings from convenient location. Its sleek design blends in with the d cor while the intuitive interface shows the current temperature and set point at glance. System mode buttons are available and concealed by door that opens 180 degrees for easy access.Press the eco button on the seeTempT wall display to trim HVAC settings automatically. The eco button trim is controlled by RadioRAR 2 and HomeWorksR QS systems. LutronR Comfort Controls can only be used in systems that are programmed using PC programming tool.
• Installs in a standard wallbox for low-profile appearance
• Celsius and Fahrenheit models available• 120 V~ wiring requires hot and neutral wiring
• Multiple seeTempT wall displays can be used to control 1 HVAC controller or TouchPRO Wireless thermostat from multiple locations
• Designer or architechtural style opening that can be ganged with other devices like dimmers and keypads
• Pressing the eco button saves energy by trimming temperature programmed amount. Default is +/- 2 °F (1 °C)
• 24V~ wiring requires 24V~ and common wiring from HVAC equipment transformer or other 24 V~ IEC PELV/NECR Class 2 transformer