Lutron Ra2 4S wall keypad. RadioRAR 2 wall-mount designer keypads, 4 scene with Raise/Lower keypad, simple and elegant way to operate lights, shades /draperies, motorized screens, and many other devices. RadioRAR 2 wall-mount designer keypads provide homeowners with a simple and elegant way to operate lights, shades / draperies, motorized screens, and many other devices.RadioRAR 2 keypads feature large, easy-to-use buttons, plus a unique backlit engraving option that makes the keypads readable any time of the day or night. The keypad buttons are rounded, allowing engraving to be displayed at an upward angle, increasing readability.Replacement Kits are available in a variety of colors and with custom engraving to clearly identify each button’s function. The flexible design of the keypads allow the color, number of buttons, and the configuration of the buttons to be changed after the keypad is installed.Use only LutronR Designer (ClaroR or Satin ColorsR) wallplates. The mechanical design of the keypad is ONLY compatible with LutronR wallplates and is NOT compatible with any other manufacturer’s wallplate. Wallplates are sold separately. LutronR ClaroR and Satin ColorsR wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment.
• At the press of a single button, lights fade ON or OFF to desired levels and shades/draperies open or close to desired positions.
• Light levels and shade/drapery positions can be fine-tuned by pressing and holding the raise/lower buttons.
• Programmable to select scene or room preset levels or positions.
• Adjustable backlight intensity.
• IR receivers at the front (-W5BRLIR only) and back (all models) of the keypad allow for the use of an IR remote for line-of-sight operation (front) or IR repeater kit integration (back).
• Configurable Raise/Lower selection.
Keypad IR ReceiverAn integral feature of the RadioRAR 2 lighting control system is to utilize keypads to receive IR signals and communicate to the rest of the RadioRAR 2 system through RF signals. RadioRAR 2 keypads can receive IR signals from LutronR wireless remotes (models GRX-IT & GRX-8IT) and 3rd party learnable IR remotes.IR MappingWhen a keypad receives one of the supported LutronR IR codes, it will simulate the corresponding button press as shown below. The IR receiver on the back of a keypad allows IR transmitters to mimic the functions of the buttons on the front of the keypad.Supported IR RemotesRadioRAR 2 keypads can be controlled by LutronR IR remotes (models GRX-IT & GRX-8IT) and 3rd party learnable IR remotes.