The ADC-V622 is Alarm.com’s flagship camera. This wide-angle camera, designed for high-end residential video monitoring, sets itself apart through forward-looking features and a clean modern design. Covering a full 180° view, users can monitor large areas without having to purchase multiple cameras. With a simple button push on top of the camera, a user can initiate a video and Two-Way Audio call with the Alarm.com app.
- The Alarm.com ADC-V622 is the premier indoor camera for use with the Alarm.com service.
- Offers a 1080P recording quality, two-way voice and a full 180 degree viewing angle. The camera also provides an IR night vision range of up to 15 feet. The camera lens is rated at 1.62mm F2.3, and the device measures in at 3.125″L x 3.125″W x 5.2″H.
- The device can communicate over 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz WIFI or through an ethernet connection.
- Once the camera has been set up and configured with Alarm.com, a user can view the live feed for the camera at any time through the Alarm.com Mobile App or website. Digital pan, tilt and zoom functionality is also included.
- The ADC-V622 can communicate with Alarm.com through either a WIFI connection or a hardwired ethernet connection.
- The camera supports power over ethernet (PoE) for powering the device if an ethernet connection is used. But if an ethernet connection is not used, an included power adapter will provide power to the camera. Both 2.4 and 5 GHz WIFI frequencies are supported for the ADC-V622.