Our customers are loving these two Yale Smart locks! Look below to all of the features end-users need now!
Get it now
- Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad.
- Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to.
- This Yale Assure Lock features Z-Wave technology and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including Alarm.com!
- When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere.
- The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
Get it now
- Replaces your existing deadbolt on doors that are 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″ thick with just a screwdriver
- 100% key free making it more secure than standard deadbolts because there’s no cylinder to pick. Plus, there’s no keys to lose!
- Z-Wave Plus is built in and there’s a single step enrollment process for adding the lock to compatible smart home and alarm systems.
- Works with dozens of Z-Wave Plus smart home and alarm systems including ADT, Honeywell, Alarm.com, Vera, Qolsys, 2Gig and more.
- Keypad wakes by just touching the Yale logo – lock the door behind you by touching the logo (YRD156 models only)
- Create unique entry codes for people you trust and delete codes when you need to.
- You won’t get locked out if the batteries die. Simply hold a 9V battery to the terminals below the keypad for a temporary charge.
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified and backed by Yale with a lifetime warranty on finish and mechanical and one year for electronics.
- The lock’s keypad is backlit so it’s easy to see at night and the numbers won’t wear off.
- Adjustable drive-in latch available for Canadian pro channel.
- Comes with a small bore hole adapter to fit doors with a bore hole of 1-1/2″ or 2-1/8″
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical; one year for electronics .